A business of any size can greatly benefit from properly installed and configured Retail management software such as Microsoft RMS, Oracle NetSuite and many other custom solutions that we offer. We often see retail businesses and distributors that only take small advantages of the capabilities their software provides and create more work or cut themselves short of profit margins. Knowing what you have in inventory, and what you pay for it creates advantages that increase profit and productivity.
When considering proper inventory management, consider the following:
- Do you have the product?
- Can you quickly and easily generate purchase orders for re-ordering product?
- Are you properly tracking your expenses and losses?
- Is your tax reporting timely and accurate?
- Can you identify products you are losing on?
- Can you quickly and easily with the press of a button see your most popular selling items?
- Do you know your strongest audience and markets?
People often forget the value of analytics. If we don’t know what we are selling, how much and what our profit margins are we can not successfully project future sales and increase profits while decreasing cost. The tools we can provide can help you better reach your goals and help provide you with lower overhead in product purchase expenses.